Early Bird Registration Deadline:
September 30, 2021 October 8, 2021 [Pacific Daylight Time/UTC-0700]
- Tax included.
- For Student registration, a PDF copy of the student ID card will be required at registration.
- The registration fee can be paid by credit card or bank transfer. (For details, please see below.)
- We only accept payments in Japanese yen.
Login ID and Password for the Conference Platform
- Participants who have completed their payment by Oct. 8, 2021 will be notified of their personal login ID and password for the online conference platform by Oct. 15, 2021. (For payments after Oct. 8, notification of login ID and password will be after Oct. 15.)
- Since ID and password to access the conference platform will be issued only after your payment is confirmed, payment by bank transfer must be completed by Oct. 20 (JST) in order to participate in the conference.
(VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, or JCB only.)
- Please use a credit card that is valid at least until January 2022.
- The drawer of this online payment transaction will be “EP2DS24MSS20”. However, the exact name of the drawer might vary slightly depending on the card company.
- Credit card transactions might be recorded on your credit card statement about one to two months later due to system matters.
Bank Wire Transfer Not Available for the payments after October 20 (JST).
If you would like to pay by international transfer, please contact EP2DS-24/MSS-20 Registration desk (email@example.com).
- Please note that the bank account No. will be unique to each participant. Therefore, please find your bank account No. on the procedure page of your My Page and complete the payment individually.
- A bank transfer must be made in full amount without any deductions for bank charges.
Issuance of Invoice
- If you need an invoice for the approval of payment, kindly send an email to EP2DS-24/MSS-20 Registration desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Kindly proceed with registration to EP2DS-24/MSS-20 before sending us your inquiry email because registration number (A*****) is needed for the issuance of the invoice.
- Please inform us of the details if there is any necessary information to be included in the invoice. (For example, affiliation’s full name, affiliation’s full address, tax number/Tax ID, VAT number, etc.)
Issuance of Receipt
After the payment is completed, you can download receipt from My Page. (We do not accept requests to send receipts via email or postal mail.)
Changes and Cancellation
After the payment is completed, you cannot change or cancel your registration through the website. Any requests for changes or cancellations must be made in writing to EP2DS-24/MSS-20 Registration desk (email@example.com).
The date and time of the change/cancellation will be based on the working hours (Monday through Friday 9:30-17:30 [Japan time]) except the National Holidays in Japan. After working hours, the cancellation will be made the next day, which may incur charges.
Before and On Oct. 8, 2021 ---------- No Charge
After Oct. 8, 2021 ---------- 100% of the registration fee (NO REFUND)
For change or cancellation of your registration, please contact EP2DS-24/MSS-20 Registration desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and Registration Number (A*****).
Refunds will be made before the conference upon deducting bank transfer fees, and/or credit card service charges, and the cancellation penalties.
If payment was made by credit card, refund will be made to the same credit card.
If the payment was made by bank transfer, please inform us of your bank account by email.
EP2DS-24/MSS-20 Registration Desk
c/o KINKI NIPPON TOURIST CORPORATE BUSINESS CO., LTD.
12F, Sumitomo-shoji Kanda-izumicho Bldg., 1-13 Kanda-izumicho,
Chiyoda-ku, 101-0024 Tokyo, JAPAN